Cost of Herbal Medicines
Your Herbal Prescription is charged separately from the consultation fee and usually works out as approximately £40-£60 per month (less for children). Your prescription will commonly consist of a bespoke herbal tincture mix (a few different herbs chosen especially for you and taken as one liquid mix). A usual dose is 1 teaspoon (5ml) taken 3 times daily or 7.5 ml twice daily.
- Personalized Herbal Tea: £10/100g
- Tincture mix: £9.50/100ml
- Handmade creams: from £5/ 30g
- Supplements may also be recommended
- Repeat prescriptions (without a consultation) are subject to a dispensing fee of £5.
The client is also required to pay any postage costs at the time of the consultation:
- P&P is £4 (under 1kg) or £6 (over 1kg)
- International postage to EU ~£20
- should be made in full either by card or cash at the clinic at the time of the appointment
- by bank transfer in advance for online consultations. The remaining cost for the remedies is payable after the online appointment (an invoice will be e-mailed to you).
- I require at least 24 hours notice prior to your appointment if you need to cancel or re-arrange. Failure to give the required 24 hours notice will result in a cancellation fee of £20 for follow-up appointments and £30 for initial consultations.
- If you fail to attend your appointment without notifying us, then your account will be invoiced for the full cost of the appointment which will need to be paid in full before booking your next appointment. This is to cover my rental fees as well as the time I spend preparing in advance for my appointments such as analysing your medical results and case history.