Cost of Herbal Medicines
Your Herbal Prescription usually works out as approximately £42-£60 for 4 weeks of remedies (less for children). Your prescription will commonly consist of a bespoke herbal tincture mix (a few different herbs chosen especially for you and taken as one liquid mix). A usual dose is 1 teaspoon (5ml) taken 3 times daily or 7.5 ml twice daily. For those who can’t take tinctures, bespoke herbal capsules can be made to order.
- Personalized Herbal Tea: £10/100g. Bespoke Tincture mix: £10/100ml. Handmade creams: from £6.50/ 30g.
- Supplements may also be recommended.
- Repeat prescriptions (without a consultation) are subject to a dispensing fee of £10.
- P&P is £4.50 (1st class under 1kg); £6.50 (1st class over 1kg up to 2kg); £3.50 for 2nd class parcels
- International postage to EU ~£20
- The treatment can be fitted within a certain budget limit to meet your needs.
Payment Terms and Cancellation Policy
The initial consultation fee needs to be transferred prior to the appointment. An invoice will be emailed to you for the cost of remedies after the appointment. The remedies will be posted to you once the payment is made.
Cancellation policy (both online and at the clinic)
To ensure that everyone shares an equal opportunity to book into the clinic:
- At least 48 hours notice is required if you need to cancel or re-arrange your appointment. No cancellation fee will be charged in this case.
- Failure to give the required notice will result in a late cancellation fee of £45 for initial consultations and £25 for follow-up appointments.
- If you fail to attend your appointment without notifying us (No show), then your account will be invoiced for the full cost of the appointment.
- These terms and conditions are in place to cover rental fees as well as case preparation time such as analysing your medical results and medical history prior to your appointment. This is also to ensure that patients who are on a waiting list can be seen sooner.