Cost of Herbal Medicines (not included in the consultation fee)
Your Herbal Prescription usually works out as approximately £40-£60 for 4 weeks of remedies (less for children). Your prescription will commonly consist of a bespoke herbal tincture mix (a few different herbs chosen especially for you and taken as one liquid mix). A usual dose is 1 teaspoon (5ml) taken 3 times daily or 7.5 ml twice daily. For those who can’t take tinctures, bespoke herbal capsules can be made to order.
- Personalized Herbal Tea: £10/100g. Bespoke Tincture mix: £9.50/100ml. Handmade creams: from £5/ 30g.
- Supplements may also be recommended but these are optional.
- Repeat prescriptions (without a consultation) are subject to a dispensing fee of £5.
- P&P is £4 (under 1kg) or £6 (over 1kg up to 2kg)
- International postage to EU ~£20
Payment Terms and Cancellation Policy
For consultations at the Revitalize clinic:
- For new initial consultations a deposit fee of £25 is payable prior to the appointment. Details will be provided at the time of booking. The remaining consultation fee and cost of remedies will be paid by card or cash at the clinic at the end of the appointment.
For online consultations:
- For new initial consultations taking place online, the full cost of the appointment is payable prior to the appointment. An invoice will be emailed to you for the cost of remedies after the appointment. The remedies will be posted to you once the payment is made.
Cancellation policy (both online and at the clinic)
- At least 24 hours notice (or 48 hours if your appointment falls on a Monday) is required if you need to cancel or re-arrange. No cancellation fee will be charged in this case. If any deposit was paid, this will go towards your next appointment.
- Failure to give the required 24/48 hours notice will result in losing your deposit. If no deposit was paid, a late cancellation fee of £25 for initial consultations and £20 for follow-up appointments will be due.
- If you fail to attend your appointment without notifying us (No show), then your account will be invoiced for the full cost of the appointment which will need to be paid in full before booking your next appointment.
- These terms and conditions are in place to cover rental fees as well as case preparation time such as analysing your medical results and medical history prior to your appointment. This is also to ensure that patients who are on a waiting list can be seen sooner.